variations of Space Trip Trade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spanturu, Dec 14, 2017.

1. spanturu

spanturu Member

lllll

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  2. status1

status1 Well-Known Member

Do you have an example (old or new) that you are willing to share so that someone may comment on it ?
    I thought the STT was somewhat longer DTE like 6 months or so , 2 months is about normal for a RTT
    That's about a decent amount of profit I think pretty much everyone is in the low single digit profit range in this low vol environment

3. status1

Looks like a good trade to me and you are right for keeping in the RUT as the SPX keeps moving higher

4. jpresser

jpresser Member

You can also do the STT on the ES, which uses span margin. Basically you can do all of Ron’s stuff using the ES so in a sense you don’t need to have portfolio margin to benefit from Ron’s course which I might add is excellent.

5. Carsten5000

Carsten5000 Member

why not the RTY Options? They have also SPANMargin...

6. Carsten5000

Carsten5000 Member

Interactive Brokers... better cost, not such a problem... use TDA/ToS only as charting and tracking tool for mx trsdes at IaB and TastyWorks.

Which STT do you use for your trades?

C.

7. status1

Did they say what the reason was ?
    This is just a guess but I think they want to see more experience since you said you only traded for a few moths
    Looks like you are doing ok Just keep trading and in time I am sure you will get approval