Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Navigation Issues with ONE

Discussion in 'OptionNET Explorer' started by Jay Hattler, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Jay Hattler

Jay Hattler Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have these problems and are there solutions:
    1) When I am deep in or out of the money, I right-click to change the column that is displayed as the third column for each expiration date. For example, I am displaying Delta and change the third column to Vega. When I do this, ONE resets the display to the at the ATM price, and I have to scroll all the way up or down to get back to where I was. If you are examining several factors (Delta, Vega, Change in IV, etc.) sequentially, you can spend a great amount of time scrolling. Does anyone else experience this?
    2) When I click in the vertical scroll bar, the display jumps a lot more than one screen-full of data. For example, if I am displaying RUT calls, and the 1230 strike is at the bottom of the Call window, a single click on the vertical bar to scroll down does *not* move the 1230 strike to the top of the Call window. The window jumps to display the 1130 strike at the top of the Call window. 1140-1220 strikes are simply skipped. Does anyone else experience this?

Both of these make ONE very unpleasant to use, if the trades utilized are not all at ATM.
    Jay

2. Norm

Norm Member

Can't say I've had either of these problems. Perhaps it's somthing to do with your display. Have you contacted ONE support about it?
    They are usually very good.

3. Jay Hattler

Thank you, Norm. I was hoping this was a known issue that has an easy workaround. I think I will make a short video and submit it to the Help Desk. It is a bit difficult to explain the weird behavior adequately in words.

4. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

I have just tried it on my computer and could not replicate the problem. The first question they will ask you: "Are you running the latest version?"

5. Jay Hattler

Andrei, I believe I am. It is 1.27.27. There are no release notes for this version, but someone on Ron's Skype forum said it was a hot bug fix from version 26. I will post the video here when I make it and perhaps someone will notice something that I am doing or not doing that is different from others.