Transcoding Error - Paul Forchione - January 23, 2017

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ryan Simmen, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Ryan Simmen

Ryan Simmen Well-Known Member

I think the video of OptionVue Education with Paul Forchione - January 23, 2017 transcoded incorrectly. It's mostly black with no audio aside from the intro credits. Has anybody else gotten it to play?

2. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

It's working on YouTube and Wistia for me. Are you trying to watch the MP4 version?

3. Ryan Simmen

The intro credits work fine, but once you click through the intro it's blank.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  4. Ryan Simmen

I just tried on another computer and I'm hitting the same issue for YouTube, the mp4 and Wistia. Everything past the intro is blank. The arf and mp3 work fine.

5. Chuck Moore

Chuck Moore Well-Known Member

I experienced the same thing

6. tom

It just worked on my iPad and windows computers. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it only for that one recording?

7. Chuck Moore

Chuck Moore Well-Known Member

I tried again with the you tube link and it goes black with no sound after the intro.....on a windows laptop. All others work fine.

8. Ryan Simmen

Yes it's only for that one recording. I've tried two desktop computers (Windows) and an Android Phone. I even tried opening the mp4 in VLC. I'm very surprised that we aren't all seeing the same thing on YouTube. Here is the link to be precise.

9. Trader G

Trader G Well-Known Member

I am having the same issue, checked other CD youtube videos and other youtube videos and it was isolated to just this video. Jump to after the first few minutes.

10. tom

ok. I'll re-capture that one.