Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to Tom and Jim

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trader G, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Trader G

Trader G Well-Known Member

I just want to say thanks for all of the fantastic content on this site. I am sure like a lot of people, the bulk of my time on this site is viewing the recordings. Listening to other traders discuss their trades (as well as reading their posts) has really advanced my knowledge. There is a big difference between listening to an instructor go over planned rule based adjustments and listening to a fellow trader whose money is on the line taking us through their process. Also, thanks to Tom for not only how fast he uploads the content to the site but all of the available options he provides to view it.

Thanks again guys!

Chaitanya, GreenZone, TomKNVB and 7 others like this.
  2. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

3. RayM

RayM Well-Known Member

I too would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Jim & Tom.
    I do not take this playground and opportunity for granted...your gift is truly appreciated.

4. ACS

ACS Well-Known Member

Amen. CD has become a major part of my trading life due to the quality of the participants and the efforts of the founders.

5. tom

Thanks again! It's great to get nice feedback. It's very motivating!

6. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee Well-Known Member

Agree with all the comments... I haven't logged into my SOM account for a long long time. I can get much more here.

GreenZone likes this.
  7. Kevin Lee

I just saw the Alexa rankings. Capital Discussions is now ranked higher than many sites that were set up much longer, eg SOM, OptionTribe, OptionPit and DiscoverOption.

Well done. Congrats !

upload_2015-7-21_7-55-12.png

Meathead and RayM like this.
  8. tom

Thanks Kevin! Hopefully we'll continue to keep attracting more people.

9. Jonathan

Jonathan Active Member

also...thanks Tom and others. much appreciated

10. Marci

Marci New Member

My 2 cents-really appreciate CD and learn alot from all the expert traders via alert services and trading groups. Thanks, Marci:)

11. Bohdan

Bohdan Well-Known Member

RayM likes this.
  12. Bohdan

Bohdan Well-Known Member

AGREED with you Trader G ..Thanks Tom & Jim. You guys put out GREAT STUFF. Can't Thank you enough..Tom,
    Dude..You're a work horse. Get some sleep.

BEST,
    B

13. Kevin Lee

The biggest value of CD, other than the high quality of material presented, is the ability to discuss anything, everything without the fear of offending or embarrassing someone just because the facts presented do not agree with the "conventional wisdom". The issue of weighted vega Ron Bertino presented is a case in point. Trading is becoming more and more a data science, and facts supported by evidence must be respected regardless how unconventional. Kudos to the CD team for building up this censorship-free environment.

SVL, GreenZone and RayM like this.