SPY filled the gap today from last gap down...no what?...lol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jrob, May 22, 2017.

1. jrob

jrob Member

SPY filled the gap today almost exactly... 2017-05-22_1358.png

2. DGH

DGH Administrator

Yep. All gaps are filled......except when they're not.

skimoviestar likes this.
  3. jrob

jrob Member

Pretty wild it came right up to a tee and bounced off also damn I really need your help on entering the Osio order for our spy diagonals I'm already being charged for the service and I'm taking one loss because I didn't know how to do the order correctly could you do a quick video or a couple screenshots showing how to put it together please

4. DGH

DGH Administrator

We have enough subscribers that we are going forward with the SPY Service. I will be giving a webex this week. Not sure of the date yet. I will show the OCO order in TOS then. In the meantime, I suggest you can simply place a GTC conditional order to buy back (close) the short leg (front leg) to be triggered at a certain price of SPY (usually at the short strike or slightly below it). Unfortunately, there are too many steps to show in screen shots for either the OCO order or the conditional order, and I don't have Webex access without Tom.