Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound of recordings

Discussion in 'Support' started by Marcas, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Marcas

Marcas Well-Known Member

Watching Trading Group meeting at the moment. Since new service has being introduced to do recordings quality of sound went down. In background I hear noises out of this world, sometimes it is hard to understand presenters words. I wonder is it just me. (If I start hearing voices also outside CD recordings I definitely should do something about it, I think.)
    If it is not me but objective reality: can this issue be addressed in future.

2. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

The host can mute people, and should if they have background noise. It is good meeting etiquette to only be off mute if you are talking.

3. FlyingDoc

FlyingDoc New Member

is it possible to make mute the default setting when you enter a meeting? i think many people just are not aware their mics are on.

4. HowardS

HowardS Active Member

Hi Tom,

Have you moved away from the webex recordings permanently?

howard

5. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

Hi Howard,

Yes.

Zoom is half the cost of WebX and we don’t have to do conversions to MP4 format for YouTube.

The Zoom CEO wrote the first lines of code for WebEx so it is like WebEx 2.0 imo.

Tom

Jack likes this.