Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roland, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Roland

Roland New Member

Hello,
    I am a former market maker and prop trader with + 20 years of experiences.

I am looking for a software that:
    - managed the risk of my portfolio.
    - price listed equity derivatives strategies ( see the risk , delta ,véga ....)
    - Not an online software ( if I am traveling I want to look at my portfolio in a train or plane)
    - Will managed money from family and friend so low income at the start
    I am trading European underlying such as DJ Eurostoxx 50 (index options and futures) and also singles stocks options.
    Any ideas ?
    regards

2. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

Hi Roland. Welcome!
    I think OptionVue can do what you need. I don't know if their historical data includes any European indexes or stocks, which is likely what you'd need to download before going on the road. Let me ask a few friends at OptionVue about this.

3. Roland

Roland New Member

Hi Tom,
    I have just called Optionvue. They don't have access to european underlyings. But there is may be a possibility : I f I can customize my own underlyings ( spot, div, rate , repo, or futures and cash fwd).
    Fingers cross
    Thank's tom

4. Roland

Roland New Member

Tom, I have just spoke with a friend who know you. He is in the south of France ( Ay...c Am.....r)
    :)

5. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

Hi Roland. Bruno told me. I'm not sure if you're aware, but we are starting a French speaking trading group. Bruno will be the group leader.
    BTW...I contacted my friend at OptionVue and he said you can load data from CSV files for non-U.S. markets but I think it would be very cumbersome to do.

Bruno likes this.
  6. Roland

Roland New Member

Hi Tom,
    I just received is email
    Patrick