Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sheridan Mentoring Forming Brokerage Firm ?

Discussion in 'Options' started by Rod M, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Rod M

Rod M Well-Known Member

Although i am not a paid member of Sheridan Mentoring, I did receive an interesting email this weekend (which I am sure that many of you did also) which gave me the option of receiving OptionNet at a discounted price if I would clear my trades thru "Tradier." However, in examining the pricing structure, it would cost me more than if I continue to pay full price for OV and use IB to clear the trades. Also, I like the comfort factor of knowing I am using the same tools as the majority of my fellow traders.

Just passing this along as a topic of discussion, since i know many of you made comments in another forum about the changes taking place in SOM.

2. marat

marat Well-Known Member

It is probably coming from Tradier side trying to expand client base. Tradier has also been offering deals on other software.

3. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

You can connect to Tradier from OV. It is in account setup. I am not sure why OV is not trying to connect to more brokers, i.e. IB.

4. Venkat

Venkat Guest

Tradier is an independent API based brokerage firm that works with many tools, including OptionVue, Livevol, eSignal and ONE....