Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sheridan Mentoring Forming Brokerage Firm ?

Discussion in 'Options' started by Rod M, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Rod M

Rod M Well-Known Member

Although i am not a paid member of Sheridan Mentoring, I did receive an interesting email this weekend (which I am sure that many of you did also) which gave me the option of receiving OptionNet at a discounted price if I would clear my trades thru "Tradier." However, in examining the pricing structure, it would cost me more than if I continue to pay full price for OV and use IB to clear the trades. Also, I like the comfort factor of knowing I am using the same tools as the majority of my fellow traders.

Just passing this along as a topic of discussion, since i know many of you made comments in another forum about the changes taking place in SOM.

2. marat

marat Well-Known Member

It is probably coming from Tradier side trying to expand client base. Tradier has also been offering deals on other software.

3. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

You can connect to Tradier from OV. It is in account setup. I am not sure why OV is not trying to connect to more brokers, i.e. IB.

4. Venkat

Venkat Well-Known Member

Tradier is an independent API based brokerage firm that works with many tools, including OptionVue, Livevol, eSignal and ONE....