Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Searching / Access Denied on threads

Discussion in 'Support' started by Phantom, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Hello,
    Anyone know, how to search for forum threads that are not publicly listed, such as following for instance:

https://forums.capitaldiscussions.com/threads/condor-and-ratio-space-trip-trades.400/

Also, I am a member but, when I try to access the forum, it gives an error that I am not a member and do not have permission. Does the thread owner have to provide / give permission for forum members to access?

I have sent admin multiple emails, but have not gotten any responses. If anyone has any input, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Capt Hobbes

Capt Hobbes Well-Known Member

You have to be a Gold (paid) member to see some of the forums. Paid membership is very affordable and IMHO, worth every penny and more.

3. Phantom

Phantom Guest

I am a paid member ( Gold ). Then also I am getting the same error. Any ideas?

4. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

HI Phantom..Sorry about the delay. I just checked your forum record and you were missing a permission. I've fixed it. Please log out and log back in to reset your file permissions.