Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Trip upside

Discussion in 'Options' started by Adam, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Adam

Adam Member

Hello,

A couple of questions for those of you who trade the RTT in SPX: We all know that you roll down your long calls incrementally after about a month if you are 30 pts above your longs... 1) At what point do you stop rolling your longs down to lift the graph? Do you stop once the graph hits a certain point?
    2) What do you guys do if you start this process and the market comes back down to the point where you are no longer 30 pts above your longs yet you are still above the tent? Take it off? Reverse harvey both sides? Buy put spreads? Thanks.

2. DGH

DGH Administrator

Hi Adam. I don't see your name as a member of the RTT Service (apologies if I am mistaken...if so, please let me know and I will respond to your questions). May I suggest that you sign up for a trial of the RTT Service wherein you can learn all the nuances of the RTT. The criteria you described above are not really part of the RTT protocol. The details of the RTT style of trading are included in a paid subscription, but are not given out to non-members.

3. Adam

Adam Member

I'd like to learn more about it so I signed up for the trial.

4. DGH

DGH Administrator

Great. We look forward to having you with us. Check out our current video overview at roadtriptrade.com. Also, you may review recent weekly videos and Q&A sessions, obtainable from the Library on the website, and you have access to documents posted on the DOCS page of the RTT Service Class page.