Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rhino

Discussion in 'Options' started by Rickbw, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Rickbw

Rickbw Member

On the link to Brian Larson's Rhino advisory service it states there is a 15 day free trial. When I entered my name and email I rec'd a link for Capital Discussions. Am I missing something?

2. Rickbw

Rickbw Member

Does anyone subscribe to Brian's advisory service? I've seen the Rhino suggested in several threads, but cannot find any more info (other than the Sept '15 roundtable). Thx

3. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

4. Rickbw

Rickbw Member

Thanks Tom. I have seen that page. I clicked on the free trial and input my info. But nothing happened. Is the Rhino advisory service thru Capital discussions? Is there a trial or is it in error?

5. status1

status1 Well-Known Member

I think there may be an error that just my guess
    I subscribed for the free trade in Dec and it worked at that time but I wanted to try the Fly swatter alert more recently and I subscribed but I never got any alerts not even an acknowledgement that I subscribed I did it twice and nothing happened

6. Rickbw

Rickbw Member

Thanks. As a new subscriber it seems like there are definitely issues, but no one appears to be paying attention.

7. drmartell

drmartell New Member

I've had the same experience, requested the trial, but no indication that it was received.

8. tom

There is a trial and it looks like its setup correctly in Infusionsoft but the right tags aren't being applied. I'm in the process of modifying it so it will hopefully work better. If you'd like a trial, send me an email to support@capitaldiscussions.com and I'll manually get it started.

9. tom

I re-published the Infusionsoft campaign and tried signing up and it worked. Not sure why that seemed to fix it but it appears to be working.

10. Rickbw

Rickbw Member

Tom,
    I tried again yesterday, and nothing happened. I've also sent you an email. Thanks.

11. Heuut

Heuut Member

I don`t see any ads for the Rhino alert service anymore. And clicking the above link shows starts the RTT ad.

Are Rhino alerts not availyble anymore?

12. tom

Brian took a job and can't continue with the Rhino alerts. Bruno Voisin will be replacing him so we are in the process of figuring out a hand off. I'll need to re-do the graphics and update the order page and confirm with the subscribers if they want to continue with Bruno. Until we get it all sorted out, I've temporarily taken down the banners ads and links to order.

13. Heuut

Heuut Member

Thanks Tom, thanks Bruno,
    I wonder, if anybody could comment on the latest results of Rhino. Also the different results for the different indices and a comparison with White Rhino would be interesting.

Thanks

14. Boomer34

Boomer34 Well-Known Member

That would be nice to see and analyze.

15. Rnord

Rnord Member

Any updates on the Rhino trade service? thanks.

16. tom

Bruno is presenting next week on the Round Table and will re-launch the Rhino service then.