Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question re Captal Discussions discount for ONE

Discussion in 'OptionNET Explorer' started by FlyingDoc, May 13, 2018.

1. FlyingDoc

FlyingDoc Active Member

Has anyone figured out how to get the 15% discount?
    I am a long time user of ONE with my subscription renewal coming up soon. The general ONE pricing page indicates $500 for 12 month subscription, but, the "get the deal" link on the Cap Diss discounts page indicates $500.45 ? Also the link only seems to point to button to buy a trial and not the full year subscription .... I am confused!

Peter

2. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with the link to the ONE CD deal. It contains the 15% discount. If you click on optionnet without the deal you will see 500 pounds (not dollars). With the link you get 425 pounds, which is a 15% discount. Also with the CD deal, the 30 day trial is only 10 pounds compared to 50 pounds without the deal (80% discount).
    Since CD is new to Optionnet explorer they assume no existing subscribers hence the 1 month trial which is a very sweet deal (only $14 for the first month).
    Tom, as always, thank you for bringing yet another great deal to CD/aeromir.

Mark17 likes this.
  3. FlyingDoc

FlyingDoc Active Member

Jack
    Thanks for the response, i see it now ... on my Browser the strikeout through the 500 is hard to see so i read the price as 500.425 GBP .... duh

Peter

4. SB

SB New Member

Hi Peter,
    Like you, I have been a long-time ONE user; going on 8 years now. I contacted Nicholas with ONE to inquire about the 15% discount and he told me that they have "grandfathered" my pricing so my renewal pricing is actually better than the CD pricing (although the CD discount of 15% is certainly a great deal for anyone new to ONE).
    Unfortunately, I cannot compare my renewal price to what the CD discount price is until June when I renew. I will let you know if the CD discount is actually cheaper.
    Cheers!
    Scott

5. FlyingDoc

FlyingDoc Active Member

Thanks Scott
    I appreciate your input. My renewal is also in june so i have a little time before having to comit.