Problem with my Gold membership

Discussion in 'Support' started by soonwai, Aug 3, 2017.

1. soonwai

soonwai Member

i received an email stating that my payment for the August subscription has been rejected. As a result I believe my gold membership has been suspended.
    I checked and note that the August subs were paid.
    I have sent several emails but have yet received a reply. Would be obliged if you could look into this issue and reinstate the membership.
    Thanks.

2. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

I verified that your payment was successful and re-instated your Gold membership.

Sorry for the delay. I'm finishing up a move to Portugal and just got my internet connected today.

Cheers
    Tom

3. soonwai

soonwai Member

Thanks Tom

4. mrbintx

mrbintx New Member

I am a gold member. Though, I'm no longer sure if it still exists, only see reference to silver and platinum. What does gold currently offer? My credit card recently expired and I updated it. Payments have been coming out. I'm no longer able to download from the library.

5. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

The Gold membership is grandfathered. Silver and Platinum replaced it with a few small changes. Gold essentially is like Silver without any additional training. I looked at your record and it looks like you should be able to download files from the library. Please try logging in again. You may need to clear your cookies before you login. Let me know if you still have problems accessing the library files.