Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optionvue Features for Trading Income Options

Discussion in 'OptionVue Forum' started by Kevin Lee, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    There was a request that I do a video to show how I use some of the unique OV features in my options trade. Here's my attempt. Let me know if it's helpful. I'm happy to answer any questions.

PK, David Stewart, Rick and 16 others like this.
  2. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

Excellent video Kevin! I hope OptionVue can implement more flexible R column handling.

Kevin Lee likes this.
  3. Kevin Lee

Hey Tom,

Maybe you can help highlight to OV since you know them well.

BTW, I recorded the video in HD but it plays low res here. Realize the screens are quite unclear. Is there a way to let it play in HD?

4. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

Just click on the cogwheel button and then select "Quality" and then select "720p".
    After that, click on the square/rectangle button on the bottom right in order to go full screen.

5. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

Kevin, thank you for creating the video.
    It was excellent, and I'm sure many will find it very useful (including me).
    Thanks again.

Kevin Lee likes this.
  6. Kevin Lee

Thanx Ron. I realized the wheel button is missing on iPad. I can see it on my PC. Not sure why.

7. RayM

RayM Well-Known Member

Kevin Lee likes this.
  8. Meteor528

Meteor528 Member

Excellent presentation, Kevin. This really helps in back testing and to better understand the dynamics of the different adjustments. I just cast my vote for this in Optionvue. Thanks for sharing.

Kevin Lee likes this.
  9. uwe

uwe Well-Known Member

Kevin Lee likes this.
  10. Jay Hattler

Jay Hattler Well-Known Member

Kevin,

What a great video! Thank you so much.

Jay

11. LearPilot

LearPilot Guest

Great video, Kevin, thanks a lot!

12. Marco krause

Marco krause New Member

really great video kevin, thank you very much and i hope for more interesting vidoes.

13. Jason

Jason New Member

Hi, Kevin
    That's awesome! thanks a lot. if you have more ov tricks in your sleeve I can't wait to see them revealed in the future. cheers.

14. Trader G

Trader G Well-Known Member

I am embarrassed to admit that I never even thought to pull up the option matrix and the entry screen up at the same time (split screen). Looks like I need some quality time running through Optionvue. Great video Kevin.

15. Georges

Georges Well-Known Member

Kevin,

Excellent presentation, thank you for creating and sharing the video.

Georges