Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OptionVue 8.10

Discussion in 'OptionVue Forum' started by amikeg, Dec 10, 2016.

1. amikeg

amikeg Member

Just did the upgrade to OptionVue 8.10 version. I've seemed to have lost the ability to select which trade to view in Matrix. Anyone else having this issue?

2. Andreas

Andreas Member

Yes, I have the same issue.

3. Andreas

Andreas Member

The new Trade ID works, that means I have to convert all R letters to a trade ID :rolleyes:

4. amikeg

amikeg Member

Oh I got it .. thanks

5. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

Is anyone else having problems with futures options in the new version of OptionVue? I have several futures options positions open but OV doesn't display them.

6. Bryan Doyle

Bryan Doyle Well-Known Member

Tom, my futures options show ok but R code does not work and the Trade ID selector will not let me select any trades. It stays on 'ALL'. I sent an email to Len and I say on Skype that Kevin has also reported this issue to Len. len@optionvue.com

7. DGH

DGH Administrator

Same problem here.

8. tom

Ditto.

9. ACS

ACS Well-Known Member

It's Lucy with the football Charlie Brown. Always wait a couple of days before updating OV.

10. tom

I should know better by now. Wait to see if there are any problems for a few days before upgrading.

11. DGH

DGH Administrator

Agreed, Tom and ACS. Having had OV since 1994, I have no plausible excuses for accepting the update. It will be interesting to see if OV generates a "fix". If not, I will try to restore to a previous version. I really hate this new Trade ID feature. The R codes always worked great.

12. tom

I suspect the Trade ID is a good idea, but it needs to be implemented better.

13. Charles

Charles Member

yes, I'm having same issue. Talked to OV and they are working on it

14. DGH

DGH Administrator

I spoke with Dave at OV. They are expecting a fix to be released later today. They are going to retain the Trade ID column, I think, but are fixing the ES problem.