New Trader Looking for a Good Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Lasko, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Bill Lasko

Bill Lasko New Member

Traders - I'm relatively new to the Community and I like to trade butterfly income trades - for example M3, Road Trip, etc.

I'm looking to join a group where we can talk every day about what we see in the market, what trades are working, which aren't, etc.

Can anyone suggest a page or Chatroom where I can mingle with others who want to share ideas and outcomes ?

Thank in advance folks ...

Bill

2. Marcas

Marcas Well-Known Member

Hi Bill,
    why not to create your chatroom here? Send Tom a text and see if it is doable.

3. Kenneth A. Oathcarn

Kenneth A. Oathcarn New Member

Ron Bertino runs a public slack group where some of the people from Capital Discussions already hang out and do as you suggest. It might be worth reaching out to him and asking for an invite.

4. Jason A

Jason A Member

Unfortunately the public slack group has been inactive.

5. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just me, I find this CD forum much more conducive to learning because the discussions are threaded and you get access to video discussions.

The skype and slack groups tend to be much more chaotic. There is too much casual chit chatting and the discussions are not threaded. So if you want to follow a topic, it's kinda hard. It gets lost in the mess. Although there are groupings in slack but still not good.

Again, that's just a personal preference.

6. Jason A

Jason A Member

Yes. If we can continue to keep this CD forum active, many traders will continue to benefit from the discussions that are being categorically threaded.