Market Profile Strategies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phantom, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Hello,
    Looks like the previous thread that i had started got deleted, not sure what happened, but hopefully we can keep this gong. Following is a link to join the skype group that I have create that teaches the principles of Market Profile and how you can use options to create positions based on MP.

https://join.skype.com/sQzSbzJgBEWG

I do a daily review of Monthly/Weekly/Daily/Overnight Sessions of MP charts to show what the traders fin esdaily.PNG eson.PNG d value at and how the auction process works. Following are some of the charts that were discussed at 8:30 AM EST time today:

esmontly.PNG
    esweekly.PNG

2. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Following is a trade structure that I have posted in the group for howto use MP to trade option strategies:
    esrr.PNG

3. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Based on the analysis, the room knew, not to be short as we are building value higher. Following is the mid day update provided:

4. Phantom

Phantom Guest

5. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Learn how order flow is done through foot print charts, where the information on how the shorts that are forced to cover is shown below:

esfp4.PNG

6. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Following is the trade update given with the move up today of the position:

esrr1.PNG

7. Phantom

Phantom Guest

End of day profile looks like following:

esdaily9.PNG

8. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Following charts were discussed before the market opened in the room:

esmonthly.PNG esweekly.PNG esdaily.PNG eson.PNG

9. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Here are the charts shared in the room for today:

10. Phantom

Phantom Guest

11. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Following is what was live shown how a trade can be morphed into income trade and a hedge:

esrr3.PNG

12. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Following charts were shared in the room starting from monthly/weekly/daily/OverNight session:

esmonthly.PNG esmonthly.PNG esweekly.PNG ESON.PNG

Attached Files:

13. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Following monthly/weekly/daily/ON session charts were shared in the room:

14. Phantom

Phantom Guest

We had a sell off yesterday, and the POC number was shared, where the market touched that and rebounded: esweekly1POCTouch.png

15. Phantom

Phantom Guest

following trades were shared in the room, i.e. how do you hedge directionally using ES futures: esdirectional.PNG

16. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Here is another example:

esrr.PNG

17. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Here is the same trade with hedges:

esrr1.PNG

18. Phantom

Phantom Guest

19. Phantom

Phantom Guest

One of the group members wanted to know, how to analyze the Russell using Market Profile, following is the monthly view of russell index: rtymonthly.PNG

20. Phantom

Phantom Guest

Following charts for ES and Russell where shared based on Monthly/Weekly/Daily everyday at 8:30 AM in the morning: esmonthly.PNG esweekly.PNG esdaily.PNG rsdaily.PNG rsmonthly.PNG rsdaily.PNG