Leap Diagonal Class

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Don S, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Don S

Don S Member

Anybody know what happened to this class? The website for this class hasn't been updated for the August rollover to September & no trade alerts came my way at August expiration.
    Did anybody else experience this problem or am I the only one?

2. aiti

aiti Member

I rolled the August to September by my own thinking what should be working.
    The Website is a bit confusing with the content of the different Tabs. There are not all emails and Messages listed. Also the positions are not updated.
    Meanwhile I trade this LEAP-Diagonal by myself using the different rules Jim gave us since the start.

aiti :)

3. DanN

DanN Member

Don, I also had the same experience. I made a couple of inquiries, but did not get any replies so I rolled out to September using my own novice assessment.

4. Don S

Don S Member

What if the 3 of us work together to apply this strategy? I still have a 233 & 239 Put to rollover to Oct 20. With the SPY presently at 246.80 letting them expire is a possibility. So the focus is where to roll too. With IV low there's not a lot of $ to be made, but we have to play the hand we're dealt. That being said I'm looking at rolling up the 233 to 235 & the 239 will remain. Your thoughts?

5. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

I think I am going to discontinue the class as Jim is not keeping up with it.

6. aiti

aiti Member

The class is moving on.
    Thanks Jim for your work.

aiti:)