Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issue with OV SPX Matrix

Discussion in 'OptionVue Forum' started by AKJ, Aug 12, 2016.

1. AKJ

AKJ Well-Known Member

Haven't had this issue before, but for some reason, but SPX matrix is only going half-screen and only shows strikes from 2100-2160. Changing the parameters in the "Define" window does not fix it (ie going from Moderate to Large number of strikes or from 10 to 25 point strikes)

I am only having this issue in SPX, RUT and others working just fine.

Anyone have an idea how to fix? Closing OV did not fix. Restarting my computer did not fix. SPX has been working fine since the last update, this issue is new to me today.

THanks,

upload_2016-8-12_12-48-42.png

2. AKJ

AKJ Well-Known Member

Turns out I had a corrupted asset file. OV support helped me fix it! Thank you James!

3. Rtb

Rtb Well-Known Member

I downloaded 3 years of asset files yesterday for the SPX and i now have problems with the amount of contracts i can view(no problems before download) How do you find the corrupted assest file and fix the problem.

4. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee Well-Known Member

Right click on SPX and then click "DA".

upload_2016-8-22_9-19-52.png

HowardS and Rtb like this.
  5. DavidF

DavidF Well-Known Member

Had exactly same issue this morning, tried same solutions, no help.... and then remembered this thread. Fixed. thanks guys :)