Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interview of Kevin Lee by John Locke - a must to watch for any option trader

Discussion in 'Options' started by SVL, Apr 21, 2016.

1. SVL

SVL Well-Known Member

The video interview of Kevin Lee by John Locke was uploaded yesterday on JL's public YouTube channel.
    I strongly recommend to watch it to anyone who is in constant pursuit of the next best trading strategy and never spends enough time of learning in and out just one trade.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    Karthnv, Chetan, goldcar and 7 others like this.
  2. Boomer34

Boomer34 Well-Known Member

Pure Gold!

3. Timo

Timo Active Member

One of the best trader interviews ever ... highly recommended!!!

4. Mark Mosley

Mark Mosley Member

Very interesting....is there somewhere we can get his spreadsheet?

5. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee Well-Known Member

6. garyw

garyw Well-Known Member

Very good!

7. Boomer34

Boomer34 Well-Known Member

8. tom B

tom B New Member

Very Good interview,just a bit scary to think about the risk taken.
    Kevin you are very brave!

9. Tps

Tps Guest

Great interview Kevin, and congrats on your success. I don't think the risk is any greater, given the returns, than being long only in the stock market.

10. Gabor Maly

Gabor Maly Well-Known Member

You can't really assess the magnitude of the risk taken without understanding the percentage of net worth tied up in the trade. If you can't "refill" the account the day after you lose it through a black swan and continue paying the bills then it is high risk.

KiwiDon likes this.
  11. LukeTheDuke

LukeTheDuke Guest

Bumping this up for any of the new members (like myself) that can benefit from this interview. Very thought provoking on really breaking down and understanding one type of trading system/method. I appreciated it and feel motivated to take the dive a little deeper to really understand the delta neutral, theta positive type of trades.