Internal Server Error

Discussion in 'Support' started by soonwai, Feb 19, 2017.

1. soonwai

soonwai Member

Hi

I've just joined and am getting a "Internal Server Error" message when navigating to the Calender and Library page.

Anyway to resolve it?

Regards

2. ACS

ACS Well-Known Member

I am able to see both pages right now.

3. soonwai

soonwai Member

That's unusual I'm still getting this message
    "
    500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

4. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

Hi Soonwai!

Welcome!

I just logged in as you and everything was working. Perhaps your browser is caching the error message. Please try clearing your browser history and cache and reloading the page(s).

Cheers

Tom

5. soonwai

soonwai Member

Thanks for the welcome Tom.

I am able to access the links now.

Regards

6. tom

Excellent!

7. PK

PK Well-Known Member

I run into the same problem 3 days ago. Cleared the caché, tried another browser, logged in from another PC and nothing worked. Can this be related to having opened a trial subscription independent from the already existing 3-months paid subscription; and to keep them separated I have used two different e-mail addresses for the 2 accounts? I can log in to the trial class page but get the internal server error when I log into the class page I have subscribed to previously. Is there a way to fix this?
    Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions!
    Peter

8. PK

PK Well-Known Member

Sooner than I thought, I resolved this issue by updating my e-mail/password combination in the user preferences and, after checking off the confirmation e-mail, the account became successfully restored. :)

9. tom

thanks for the feedback Peter!