Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Importing TOS Trade History into ONE

Discussion in 'OptionNET Explorer' started by Jay, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Jay

Jay Member

I would like to import my TOS trade history into ONE for a selected set of trades.
    ONE requires the following fields in csv format:
    Exec Time, Spread, Side, Qty, Symbol, Exp, Strike, Type, Price, Net Price, Opra
    When I export the trade history from TOS for a given date range it delivers all the fields in the correct order except the last field is Order Type (not Opra). Is there a way to get TOS to export a trade history including the Opra for each trade instead of the Order Type? Or do you have to enter all the Opras by hand after exporting?
    Thanks in advance for any tips,
    -jay

2. decayingasset

decayingasset New Member

Look for an article within the option net explorer knowledgebase entitled TOS Account Statement Import “Invalid File Format”

You can find the option net explorer knowledgebase by navigating to the option net explorer website http://www.optionnetexplorer.com/ once there click on the downloads tab, this will prompt you to login. After you login look for the knowledgebase link in a section of the page that looks like this.

NEED HELP?
    Please search the knowledgebase first. If you can't find the answer there, please raise a ticket in our Support Suite. From there you can also review your existing tickets or chat directly with our support team.

Click on the knowledgebase link.

Once in the knowledgebase search for the article: TOS Account Statement Import “Invalid File Format”

At the bottom of the article there is a link entitled Export from TOS
    This will show you exactly what to do.

3. mdb

mdb Member

4. Jay

Jay Member

Thanks! That answered my question!
    -jay