Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to trade and adjust iron butterflies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WAQAR, Aug 14, 2015.

1. WAQAR

WAQAR New Member

Hello everyone:
    Does anyone has any course on how to trade and adjust Iron butterflies?. If you do please send it my way. I might have something that probably you want. thank you for your help.

2. Gabor Maly

Gabor Maly Well-Known Member

Put, call, Iron...makes not much difference when it comes to adjustments the logic will be the same (sure one may have an advantage over another as a setup). If you want to trade butterflies with size and for a living then in my opinion your best course of action is to check out John Locke's strategies on M3, Bearish Butterfly or as well the Kevlar strategy. These are are all put butterflies (you may trade them with calls once you have backtested them)... good thing is they are regularly discussed here and you will get tons of direction and help.
    Hope that helps.

3. WAQAR

WAQAR New Member

Thank you very much. I am new to this site. Now I have to figure out where to get M3 course but I will.

4. Gabor Maly

Gabor Maly Well-Known Member

Here we go for the course: https://www.lockeinyoursuccess.com/programs/m3-trading-system/
    JL is running a free weekly webinar/update on his trades you may want to sign up to those just to see if this is the direction you want to take (of course those webinars assume you already have some understanding of the setups). And again excellent materials on M3 and Kevlar also on this site (Capital Discussions) you will find them in the library section.

5. vega4mike

vega4mike Well-Known Member

if you've got the time you can trawl through John's youtube channel which has been going for a few years now, there you can follow trades, setups from the start to the end of the trade.
    Start from here:https://www.lockeinyoursuccess.com/blog/