Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Futures Options Anyone?

Discussion in 'Options' started by tom, Jun 11, 2014.

1. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

Is anyone trading (or wants to trade) futures options? If there's enough interest, I can setup a separate forum.
    I personally like ES, ZB and 6E.

2. RayM

RayM Well-Known Member

Futures are still over my head and pay grade but I would like to learn by watching the forum post.

3. tom

4. gtnz

gtnz Guest

Tom I'd be interested in a futures/futures options forum. I've traded them since 1996 quite heavily at times too. I've traded futures options and futures on coffee,wheat,sugar,gold /GC and /YG, S&P E minis, Euro /6E, NASDAQ /NQ, the Australian share price index, Australian dollar /6A, and there might be a couple I've forgotten about.

My favorites now are ES and the Euro, mainly because of the liquidity and ease of trading online. When I started trading for the first 5 odd years or so I had to phone all the orders in and often this was an international call. I had no live prices as they were all 20 mins delayed, that was a real pain, and I'm sure the brokers had a good time fleecing me back then.

5. tom

I'm sure you're right about the brokers enjoying your orders back then!