Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Documenting and Sharing Trades

Discussion in 'OptionVue Forum' started by Chuck, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Chuck

Chuck Active Member

I would like to see an Optionvue feature that would provide a static view of the matrix and analyze graph for use in trading plan development and sharing on forums or trading groups. The way it works today, it takes a couple of screen clips and lots of editing to create that single view of them.

It would summarize the green box data
    upload_2016-1-29_12-46-9.png

upload_2016-1-29_12-46-24.png

It would roughly look something Tom does like this with a single button or hot key.

upload_2016-1-29_12-45-50.png

This would also allow a trader or trading service to document a trade each day using a single button and rather than two or more. This may not sound like much, but over time it would be a large time saver for many of us. Would anyone else benefit from this addition either creating them or using them from someone else?

SVL, Gabor Maly, Andrei and 1 other person like this.
  2. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

I've suggested something similar to this to Len years ago but I suspect it's not very high on the priority list. I would LOVE a feature like this though.. Don't forget about it Len :)