Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dallas Area Option Traders ?

Discussion in 'Options' started by Rod M, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Rod M

Rod M Well-Known Member

If you live in Dallas, Texas and would like to meet up periodically at a local Starbucks to solve the problems of the world and of the Options market, drop me a note. I would like to get together with people who are actively trading and who are already comfortable with Options Strategies, OptionVue, IB, etc. This would strictly be an informal meet up....not a group or class, just a few people who would like to communicate face to face instead of via online.
    FYI...I live in Irving, near the DFW airport. thanks.

2. Venkat

Venkat Guest

Rod,
    It's a great initiative. Sure, let's meet up... I live in Southlake, TX, by the way. Let's wait for more traders to surface and fix a date.
    Venkat

3. Rod M

Rod M Well-Known Member

Venkat: thanks...I am hoping others on here are also in the area, but if it turns out we are a group of two, then we can still have fun. SLake is not too far from me.

4. Chuck

Chuck Active Member

Gentlemen, I am interested in a meet up, so include me. I live in Frisco. Chuck

5. Rod M

Rod M Well-Known Member

Chuick: "The more the merrier".

To all Dallas area traders who are interested: email me at RDMDFW@gmail.com and once I get an email from everyone, I will ask for a concensus on date and time. Hoping to meet at a Starbucks on a Sat morning.

This will NOT be a club or group or class, just a meet up so we can get to know each other without having to use a webcam.

6. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Patrick in Flower Mound. If I can find some free time I'd enjoy seeing what everyone else is up to as well. We can compare deltas :)

7. Stephen

Stephen Member

Rod-
    I'm out in Stephenville so just a small trek to DFW...but I'm used to it. Let me know what you setup.
    Stephen