Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing to yearly membership

Discussion in 'Support' started by will, May 25, 2016.

1. will

will Well-Known Member

How do I switch my membership payment to yearly instead of monthly?

2. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

I can do that for you Will. Just let me know when you'd like to switch.

3. will

will Well-Known Member

Alright, thanks. Did I see something before where I could credit my monthly payments towards the yearly? Or am I remembering wrong?

4. tom

HI Will. We haven't done that. I usually convert the latest monthly fee to annual. I see you just renewed four days ago so I would apply this month's payment to the annual subscription.

5. will

will Well-Known Member

Ok lets set it up. thanks

6. tom

Will do!

7. will

will Well-Known Member

just got the notification. Thanks again.

8. Ravi

Ravi New Member

I wanted to know what is the best course "best value for money" to learn on a weekly options trading. I can't afford M3 or dan sheridian. I see there are a lot of them now trying to teach weekly options trading so I am confused to find a mentor with good track record and stratergy

9. Al G.

Al G. Well-Known Member

Ravi, in my opinion the best value is to become a member of Capital Discussions ($12/month). Pay $300 to access the Road Trip class for 3 months (during the 3 months the $12/mo is waived). This is an easy trade to learn and manage and it's a good foundation. Focus on one trade and learn it well. The problem most people starting out is to constantly try and learn new trades, without first mastering one "go to" trade. One last thing, you will need to invest in a tool either options vue or ONE. I would recommend Option Vue because it's the one used to teach Road Trip Class.

Paul Demers likes this.