Can't log in to ONE

Discussion in 'OptionNET Explorer' started by backpacker, Oct 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. backpacker

backpacker Member

Can't log in to ONE this morning - anyone have this issue and/or information?

2. MB

MB New Member

I have the same problem. When I try to login, ONE shows an error message "Unable to connect to the ONE servers.". I've sent a mail with a screenshot to ONE support. Still waiting for reply. ONE website is down too. Hope, they will fix it soon, because I need to monitor my positions. Martin.

3. backpacker

backpacker Member

Thanks Martin. Just logged in. Panic time when I can't see positions. I've been using OV to manage M3 positions and this episode has prompted me to move all positions to OV and leave ONE behind.

4. MB

MB New Member

> Just logged in.
    It seems that ONE servers and website are up again. I can also login to ONE.
    > Panic time when I can't see positions.
    When ONE is down, I have no idea what my positions look like. Fortunately, the market didn't tank today. But I should start thinking about a backup solution. Analysis of options positions in IB's risk navigator is pretty basic compared to TOS. So my only alternative is OV. What edition of OV do you have (essentials or real-time)?

5. backpacker

backpacker Member

I signed up on a monthly basis several months ago, and they changed the pricing structure since then. I have the equivalent of OV8 Essentials + market maker tools. I use TOS for data feed.

6. Alice Young

Alice Young Guest

ONE's been fine for me all morning. Website is up too. Perhaps it was a local issue?

7. Paul Demers

Paul Demers Well-Known Member

I was able to log into ONE this morning before market with no problem

8. backpacker

backpacker Member

Interesting. I always log in prior to the open, but this morning couldn't log in until 9AM CT. The ONE website was down during this time, too.

9. MB

MB New Member

> ONE's been fine for me all morning. Website is up too. Perhaps it was a local issue?
    > I was able to log into ONE this morning before market with no problem
    I was logged into ONE at market open. About 20 mins later, ONE got disconnected from IB datafeed. When I tried to restart ONE, I got an error message about ONE unable to connect to ONE servers (see attached screenshots). When I tried to have a look at ONE website for more info, I found out that the site is down too. I sent a mail to ONE support. And the problem with login was fixed within 1/2hour.

Attached Files:

10. MB

MB New Member

Thanks for the info, Backpacker. I appreciate it.

> this episode has prompted me to move all positions to OV and leave ONE behind.
    I have been with ONE for more then three years. I basically use it every day. During this period, ONE left me down only twice. And in both instances, ONE support was able to fix the problem very quickly. However, I should have a backup solution. I don't need anything fancy. In case of emergency, I just want to know what are the position greeks. I should be able to do that in IB's risk navigator.

11. Teddy

Teddy Well-Known Member

Never encountered the problem