Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are You A Member Of SMB's Trading Room ?

Discussion in 'Options' started by Rod M, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Rod M

Rod M Well-Known Member

SMB has a reasonably-priced trading room at $ 30.00/month. I would just like to know if anyone is or has been a member, and, if so, did you see much more than what we discuss here. I'm not interested in stocks, just what we do here. I am considering joining the room just to interface with more option traders, but wanted a few opinions first. thanks.

2. ACS

ACS Well-Known Member

The room is a chat room where several members show and discuss their trades, mostly M3 type but some others too. The main benefit of joining is access to the video library and the weekly webinars John Locke gives about the live trade he does for the SMB option desk.

3. Bohdan

Bohdan Well-Known Member

A live chat room here at CAP DISCUSSIONS would be an interesting idea...for a small monthly fee possibly..??
    Thoughts anyone..??

Bohdan

4. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

I could set that up if there's interest. :)

5. Bohdan

Bohdan Well-Known Member

I vote YES. Anyone else..??
    Anyway it's certainly something to think about.

Thanks Tom.

Bohdan.

6. marat

marat Well-Known Member

It is a good idea.

7. Bohdan

Bohdan Well-Known Member

Have a nice evening everyone

Bohdan:)

8. tom

I signed up for hipchat as we can have a private chat. I should have it all working soon.

9. Rod M

Rod M Well-Known Member

I also signed up with HipChat today with the idea I will try OTribe for a few months.
    I would also be interested in a live room with CD.

10. Bohdan

Bohdan Well-Known Member

Hi Tom,

Sorry.....I don't know HipChat. How do I learn about it..??
    I AM INTERESTED...

Thanks
    Bohdan

11. tom

Hi Bohdan. I'm actually rolling out a paid membership for $12.50/month or $125/year that will include hipchat. Hipchat is something designed for businesses to have private chats for their teams but it should work great for our purposes.

12. Bohdan

Bohdan Well-Known Member

Thanks Tom,

GREAT IDEA..I'll look for it.

Bohdan

13. RayM

RayM Well-Known Member

14. tom

I finally have the sign up page built for our paid membership, that includes HipChat.

All subscribers to our Experts get this for free, as to trading group leaders or assistant leaders and presenters on the Round Table (for six months after their presentation)

>>> Here's the sign up link <<<

I'll be adding the expert subscribers to hipchat in a few minutes so we'll be ready for the markets next week!

15. Tim R

Tim R Active Member

Hi Tom,

Is a subscriber to an "Expert" the same as subscribing to one of the offerings under the "Classes" menu on the member's site?

Thanks,
    Tim

16. tom

hi Tim. Yes. All subscribers to any of our experts get this.

I've been delayed rolling it out this weekend as I was planning on using HipChat but I learned you can't use your email in two different accounts. Since many Capital Discussions members are in the Options Tribe, that presents a problem. I think I've found an alternative chat solution for us to use. I have to get it implemented, then we can rollout the paid membership...

Jens likes this.
  17. marat

marat Well-Known Member

Another option is http://www.rumbletalk.com/

18. tom

I found a solution that seems ok: http://chatzy.com/ It has the ability to control access to the chat room. I didn't see that with Rumbetalk.com but I'll keep taking a look at it.