Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amy Meissner's Weirdor trade service

Discussion in 'Options' started by Georges, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Georges

Georges Well-Known Member

If You subscribe to Amy Meissner's Weirdor Trade alert for 1 month can we see all the previous trades log and webinar video's since the start (in Februari 2015)?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  2. Al G.

Al G. Well-Known Member

Yes you can

3. Georges

When you start with a 1 month subscribtion, you can add month by month with buying every month
    and it stops automatically when you don't buy a new month.
    The months are not automatically added?

4. Georges

Thank you, I asked this, because in a trial weeks ago, we could see only last month.

5. Al G.

Al G. Well-Known Member

Georges, when I did the trial, I was able to see all the history, perhaps something changed, best bet is to ask Tom directly, jut to be sure

Thanks

6. Georges

It was a free trial you got, when you registered for a special LIVE Webinar: “Managing a Multi-Tranche Weirdor” in November.
    I suppose your trial was the normal Free for 15 days.

7. Al G.

Al G. Well-Known Member

My trial was the normal free for 15 days.

8. tom

tom Administrator Staff Member

The trials are limited to the last 30-days of history for the trade images, trade messages and library files. Amy and I have been talking about grandfathering existing customers access to the entire history. New subscribers at some point will be limited to some shorter time period, with an option/s to upgrade to longer periods (or possibly unlimited).

Currently:
    - 15-day trials are limited to the past 30-days of images, messages and library files
    - Paying subscribers have unlimited access to all historical images, messages and library files

9. Georges

Tom, Thank you to clarify