Ali's Weekly SPX Strategy

Discussion in 'Round Table Presentations' started by Chop, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Chop

Chop Guest

Hi All,
    First post. I learned about the CD forum group from watching Ali Pasheer's (spelling ?) videos on his weekly SPX Strategy. I am having trouble finding info here in the forums discussing his presentation and strategy.
    Am I looking in the wrong place, OR Was it deleted?
    Thanks in Advance for your help,
    Brian

2. status1

status1 Well-Known Member

I don't remember seeing any discussions about his strategy here if there was I don't think there was anything recently so you have not missed anything
    From what I saw in his presentation it's not something I would want to try and would not recommend it to anyone just starting out with options
    It starts off with 20 short SPY puts so that requires a lot of margin (about 100k) with no protection to the downside
    which may work in this up market but if the market ever turns down you have to be ready to make a lot of quick adjustments
    There are a lot more discussions about butterfly type structures and courses here that I believe are relatively easier on your account but it may need to be modified to suit your trading style and profit expectations

3. Jason A

Jason A Member

You can go youtube and search for his name. Ali Pashaei. You should find a presentation he did with Capital Discussions. I wasn't able to retrieve that presentation from within Capital Discussion archive too. It is the SPY Weekly and not the SPX weekly.